Tuesday 1 January 2013

Believe me when I say, this isn’t over baby.

Today has been horrible. I want to scream and yell at you, use you like a punching bag, cry and cry until you hold me and tell me it’s all going to be OK. But I can’t do that, for the first time I saw someone inside of you without compassion, who didn’t seem to care that this was like being stabbed in the heart. A man who didn’t know how to feel, didn’t know how to love, this was not the man I knew.

The man I know is kind, funny, loving, cares for his friends, loves the Lord, and always has a smile on his face.

What happened to you? Who broke you so badly that at the first sign of something real, you shut down, turn and run, and go completely cold.

I know you don’t believe me that something is here, I know you think it’s all in your head, that your game is so good that you created these feelings, but that’s simply not true.

Believe me when I say, this isn’t over baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment